Friday, August 13, 2010

Festering Neck Wounds

      I would have written more lately, but I've been kind of busy. I don't know if I have told you yet, but my relationship with my mother is well, odd. It's not the normal mother daughter relationship. I ask her how I look and she tells me my "rear end" is huge, but she doesn't really follow the fashions these days. She tells me my breasts are disgusting and to put them away (like I have tassels on and I am swinging the tassels independently of each other). I tell her I am pregnant. That was yesterday. She wanted to pick us up from the airport with our 6 large suitcases by just circling around the airport while we waited outside with all our luggage and two small dogs. We got to her house, and we were greeted by my childhood dog Rozlyn. She's pretty much a living ghost. Her legs are too stiff to walk normal, so she walks like a zombie dog. She wears a diaper 24/7. It drops terds out the side of it onto the floor in the kitchen. She has a festering neck wound and she forces you to pet her. I'm pretty much scarred. I finally told my mother that on vacation, I am not really looking to hang out with a dog with 3 paws out the door. She didn't understand that we have choices on where to stay. I am staying here out of duty, not choice. Festering neck wounds while combating morning sickness is not as easy as it sounds. I have a 4 day limit on neck wounds, poop, and excessive panting.

       Wish that I had more to tell everyone right now, but there has been a bit of sleeping and a bit of shopping going on. We went out last night with my sister and brother in law. We looked at the local red necks. I decided that I want a truck. For real. With the big pipes on the side so I can take it swimming with me. I will write more in a few days. Gunna go to a comedy show tonight. Let's hope for some funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment