Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a Quick Note

I am going to compare the end of my pregnancy with a car.

That car would be a 1983 Fiero with 231,987 miles on it.

Things are breaking on me I didn't know could break.

I take myself in to the shop and they fix one thing, and then something else goes.

I have had a cold for like 4 weeks now.

I got a hangnail, and now it's infected. I've never had a finger infection before, and all I can think of is when my friend got one in her thumb nail. She didn't eat solid foods, and her immune system was shutting down. I'm just fat and pregnant. I don't want to have ANYTHING infected when I go into labor. Then again, what better time to have gaping flesh wounds? Not like there won't be any other point of entry for germs to come get me. I think I may be overreacting about the hangnail.

Out of nowhere my blood pressure has gone sky high. I kind of thought this might happen as I have been all sorts of Mel Gibson lately. At one point while shopping I just looked at these two women and honestly hated them enough to consider how I would kill them. OMG! Seriously what is wrong with me?!? Plus I get super irritated when people look at my face then look at my belly then look away. I want to go nuzzle my belly on them and say, "Yeah! What now bitch?!?" If this baby doesn't come out soon I might start lighting things on fire.

That's why I've been quiet on FB and with my friends. I don't want to offend anyone but my leash is short. REALLY short. When I am not busy being annoyed by the strange odd pain i have in my upper stomach and back, and by people in general, I am thinking about the HUGE dome my kid is gunna have because of his father. Then, I am thinking how's that gunna fit. Pictures of him as a kid show his head being almost square. It's enough to make any girl have a panic attack.

We got this stuff to calm down Gigi for when Charlie comes home. I am fairly certain it dog weed. She totally looks like Cheech right now. Put on some Floyd and she would be golden.

I think I might try Gigi's dog treats.

They will be checking my blood pressure again tomorrow. If it's not good, they will induce me. I am full term so there are no worries. Except about the size of the head that will be coming out of me and the normal worries of child birth complications.

I am going to go eat Gigi's dog treats now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well today!! I feel you on the being sick..Ive been sick for 5 weeks with a cough that makes me gag and throw up every time I cough..Im sooooo done with this pregnancy!! Cant wait to skype you when your little man arrives! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete