Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crap

I need to add to my bitchfest.

Now the upstairs AC is out. When I call nothing gets done. When Chad calls they get right on it. Today I had him call first and there was no call back so I called. Anthony answered me right away, and gave me a BS reason as to why he didn't call Chad back. I know bullshit when I hear it dude. We actually have a book in our bathroom entitled "On Bullshit." So, now I will go back to doing what I know works....Calling them back every 15 minutes to check on their progress. You don't keep me in the loop? I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY ANNOYING CALLS THAT WILL NEVER END. Anthony came to our house on Saturday for a walk thru unexpectedly, and subtly mentioned my feverish phone calls. What I wanted to say was, "My Mom was here when the AC downstairs went out. You don't know what fury Hell holds when you piss that woman off, and I sure as Hell wasn't going to be listening to the story of "the time she had no air conditioning in the south in August." While she was here she complained my house was too hot. Her thermostat:73 My thermostat: 74 Yeesh that's such a huge adjustment.

OMG MY TEETH ARE KILLING ME. My dentist is a mouth terrorist. I had to go in for "readjustments" because it's been two weeks since I had them filled and they still KILL. So, he looks at them, I bite down on that weird paper of magic, and he says..."What I did is fine. It's that you have to find a new bite." WTF? Really? A new bite? He said my pain was from me clenching and that my teeth had to find a new way to align. Then, he shaved some stuff off the fillings, and said I would have to readjust again. THEN WHY DID HE SHAVE ANYTHING OFF??? Now, I am readjusting to the readjustment that was already an adjustment. That word sounds weird. But, really. I hate that dentist. He's a dick with a drill, and a vendetta against tooth alignment.

My teeth hurt. Not just a little bit. A LOT. My cranky o meter is at a 10 right now. I try very hard to keep myself together. Not to lose my cool. However, if I could remove my own face right now I would. I would place it in a warm bath, and light some candles. Also as Chad has pointed out about me numerous times, I have some sort of weird disorder where I don't sweat. I don't tolerate heat well, because my body decides that it's just going to shut down. Between my teeth and the weird sweat that I do produce I am losing my mind.

I lack the social finesse these days to not be a complete bitch about things like AC in the south when it's 100 degrees outside and I have a 4 month old that doesn't like anything above 75 degrees. Barracuda Liz is making another triumphant return. Don't these people know they are messing with my young AND my ability to live comfortably? I can feel the upstairs heat oozing down off the balcony. Charlie is napping in my room and I will cut a bitch if he has to sleep in our room tonight. He's what I like to call a "squeaky sleeper." When he slept in our room it was like having a pack of field mice next to me, and Momma needs her sleep.

On an unrelated note, I stink. I left some clothes in the washing machine too long...Chad put them in the dryer and didn't realize they smelled. For the past few days I have been trying to think of a nice way to tell Chad that he needs to wash better, or change soaps. Turns out, I am just a horrible housekeeper with laundry funk. Now, every few days I wear something, I think that either Charlie just pooped or Chad stinks...just to realize it's me because I haven't been able to find every last stitch of clothing with the funk on it.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs! If it makes you feel any better, we hardly ever have laundry clean and we'll start a load in the washer and then forget about it. For days. And then rewash it a few times. Plus I think there's something growing in our sink from the dishes. I wish we there to help you guys out with stuff. We love you.

    ReplyDelete