Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yea, I'm An ...

Do you know what karma is? Well, I would like to think that karma took place in my house.

Charlie was named after my Pap. He was a kick ass old dude that I lived with for 14 years.

My Grandma was divorced from him.

She still holds animosity.

When they were here dropping off their smelly furniture these were her exact words.

"Hey! What you doin' Charlie? I just love that name! NOT!"

Sorry to break it to you lady, but 14 years kinda makes you bond. I love the name, and your cheap shots are semi-hurtful. Then, you call him fat too? Well, I would like to think that Pap got even with you from beyond the grave through his ass hole grand daughter. I really am grand.

Lodged behind a drawer I found a few items that were left behind. One of which, is something that I will forever picture my Grandmother in. It's like they found their way to me through some bit of magic. I found other things too. She can have her knee highs, ace bandage, and dental receipts back. My grandma isn't getting these puppies back.

I don't think one picture is enough to truly show you the awesome photo shoot I had with these bad boys on.

And this one.
People say I am just like my Grandma.

Wonder if she would have done this too.

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard I am crying! I think you just found something to add to the Marilyn wig for Chat Roulette LOL

    ReplyDelete