Monday, November 8, 2010

My Hormones Made Me Say It

I thought about trying to make this into a funny post.

I am having one of those panicky days where I am just a ball of nerves for no real reason.

Today isn't any sort of holiday.

There is no birthday.

There's just me an my thoughts.

It's not me bragging. It's me stating facts.

Before I get into this, I better start with a little warning. I am going to be telling you how amazing Chad is. I don't like to do this publicly too much for a couple of reasons. First of all, people are dicks, and when they know you are happy they get all weird and crap on your front door step...but figuratively. Second of all, I don't talk Chad up because I am not trying to sell him. I don't want other women getting ideas. There is regular, step off he's my husband crazy, and there's preggo all up on you blood bath style crazy. I would be in the second category right now. I am not afraid to pee a circle around my husband, and may or may not carry a tire iron in my purse. Just sayin. My boobs are way to big right now to carry around a pocket knife in my bra.

Ok to the reason I am writing today. Chad is pretty much the most amazing dude ever. I am grateful for so many reasons to him. Just last night, he just got up and let the dogs out. I didn't have to ask him, I didn't have to prompt him. He just got up, and did it. It's a small thing. I know. However, he does TONS of things like this. I don't have to hound him to take out the trash. Or to mow the lawn. He leaves his socks in weird places, but it's annoyingly cute. I just can't help but think about all the private parts out there that won't even get up to let out the dogs. Their response would be, "it's your dog." I've lived that life. It was terrible.

Chad makes me feel comfortable in my own skin. I can pop a zit in the mirror while he's brushing his teeth and it doesn't matter. He calms me down. He is my centralizing force. He tells me when people around me are completely insane. Which seems to be quite often. He comes to my rescue. He is ornery. Cheeky some might say. He is easy to please. He has a good appetite. He isn't thrown off by small changes. He is super excited for the baby to come. He rubs my belly every day to say hello. He gets up and goes to work every day without coaxing or complaints. He doesn't complain about his job. He tells me when things are bothering him. He takes help when he needs it. He laughs at my jokes. He reads my blog. He tells me when I am being a bitch. He lets me be me. He is amused by the very stupidity of me. He has a heart of gold. He kisses me hello. He is my best friend. I couldn't ask for more in a friend.

I love you Cha Cha.

4 comments:

  1. This is incredible!!! Love the blog today...and if I might say so myself, I could brag up and down about my hubby -there are just some really amazing men out there, and we are fortunate to have landed 2 of them! :) Good for you Chad and Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :)
    You guys are perfect for each other and we love you!
    I especially love the first paragraph, lol. :)
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vaginal Wetness Person,
    If you are sharing info about your genitals, I would at least like to know your name. However, I am glad that whoever you are, you haven't hit menopause yet.

    Sincerely,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete