Monday, October 25, 2010

Dry Shampoo

      I am one of those people that envies the jerks out there that don't have to wash their hair every day. If I don't wash my hair daily I look homeless. It's terrible. Somewhere in my genetic makeup is some sort of mutant with constantly shiny skin. I hate waking up looking like I just ran some sort of marathon, thru an olive oil factory.

       I have SUPER thick hair. Like normal pony tail holders are not enough for the amount of hair I have. It takes me 30 minutes to blow dry my hair. I take a break at 15 to give my blow dryer a rest. I was super excited when I saw that Treseme came out with dry shampoo. I immediately needed to try it. Here's what I found out.

1. It's just Treseme scented baby powder that is pressurized.
2. You still feel gross everywhere else because you didn't wash your hair.
3. Your hair just looks less greasy and more dull.
4. It might work if I was actually homeless.
5. What happens if I go out in the rain? Do I drip talcum powder?
6. Just take a damn shower Liz.

6 comments:

  1. Really Aaron??? you've read this thing from the get go and haven't ever commented. THIS is the post you decided to comment on??? REALLY??? LOL weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Tresemme sucks ass. Look at the ingredients compared to a salon shampoo. (Most are wax based, which makes your hair seem thicker, when its really not, its all product buildup in your hair. Hence, why it takes forever to blow dry.)
    2.) Most dry shampoos in general suck ass, even if they are salon brand.
    3.) I know ONE good dry shampoo.
    4.) I will bring you some.
    5.) I will also bring you stuff that helps make your hair super soft and shiny and healthy, not greasy, that cuts your blow dry time by 40%. Not even kidding. It usually takes me a good 15 minutes or so to dry my hair. With this stuff, takes me about 8 or 9. Yeah.
    Love
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont usually use treseme. this was just too interesting not to try. Shampoo and conditioner are the way to my heart. Seriously. I have a shampoo and conditioner graveyard. Chad made me throw most of it out because he was making me feel like I had the beginnings of a hoarder. I LOVE shampoo and conditioner! Sweeet Horay for knowing a stylist!!! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the name of this one dry shampoo that does not suck ass. Also of this miracle product that cuts drying time in half. However, I will here brag that I can wash my hair once a week and it looks fantastic till the very last day. The limiting factor is HOW INSANELY ITCHY my scalp gets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be friends with Ally...I want to know the secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I know this was from last week, but when I got my hair done (ironically, on the day this was posted), the lady who does it for me recommended the dry shampoo by Tigi. Not sure if it will work for you or not. I haven't even tried it yet, because like you I must wash every day or I feel absolutely gross. If I find it at the store, I will do a test run just for you. :)

    ~Devon

    ReplyDelete