Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shamrock Update

This is now my second post about Shamrock Shakes.

I called a McDonald's an hour from here to see if they had them like the site below said.

There is an actual website devoted to sightings of this shake.

The people on that sight are mean, sadistic, liars.

Apparently only people in the Northeast get down on the Shamrock Shakes.

Is it because there's a larger population of Irish people there?

Since when did Irish people call dibs on mint flavor?

That seems selfish.

This craving has morphed.

It now involves a filet o fish.

or 3.

The closest place to get a shamrock shake is over 2 hours away. I feel bad making my friend Annette travel with me to distant McDonald's in search of the magestic leprechaun that makes green mint shakes at McDonald's. I will totally be making Cha Cha come with me thru the hills of NC. Sure, he's lactose intolerant, but that makes it even better.

This shamrock shake is making me have an emotional crisis. I had pictured it in my head....Me sitting down in a booth I could barely fit in. The shake in my right hand and the plastic fish sandwich in my left. It was supposed to happen. It was supposed to be real. It was supposed to perfect.

I hate you McDonald's.

I hate you South.

I had no trouble locating the McRib.

That hopefully didn't come across as racist.

People in the south like their BBQ.

Someone on Sunday was selling collard sandwiches.

That makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

I want thin mints now too. The Keebler knock off version is terrible.

EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN.

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE IT MYSELF.

THAT WAS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

the all caps indicates I am crying and screaming like a 2 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment